Wednesday, December 07, 2005

She's on her way.....


Welcome to my blog...
The main goal of this blog will be to chronicle my journey through the new world of parenthood. My first daughter, and first child, is due on December 22, 2005. Two more weeks and I am going to be a dad and I hope to write everything that happens during this upcoming phase of life....

A few rules about how I plan to do this blog...
1) I am not a professional blogger (if there is such a thing), I am a father-to-be, a husband, an air traffic controller and a fairly nice guy. There are going to be some mistakes made while I progress into the blog, as I am sure there will be some mistakes as I progress into the world of parenthood.
2) Comments are not only expected they are welcome. I hope that someone is going to read this, maybe someone who is behind me in this process or maybe someone who is right where I am or maybe someone who thinks my writing is really funny (or really poor) and they can't wait to see what I write next.
3) Please do not expect anything more than my perspective, insights and feelings as you peruse this blog and take this journey with me. I am not an expert on parenting so what I do and what I feel should not be taken as advice, if you take my musings as advice you may want to really make sure that you agree with what I am saying because at the end of the day your decisions are your own and I am not making any decisions for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home